Proposed change of offensive packages to -offensive

We have an (AFAICT informal) convention that packages with offensive
content, or content in questionable taste, should have names ending in
-off.  This abbreviation is unnecessary, and increases the chances
that someone will install such a thing by mistake.

(If cowsay-off had been called cowsay-offensive, #882085 would
probably have been discovered rather sooner and in a rather better
way.)

I would like to suggest that we rename all such packages to
"foo-offensive" for buster.  (Also, the highest dependency on such a
package from a non-"-offensive" package should be Suggests.)

AFAICT 3 packages are affected: fortunes (and its translations),
cowsay, and purity.

Ian.