Re: Let's enable AppArmor by default (why not?)

On 18/11/17 14:34, Ben Caradoc-Davies wrote:
On 18/11/17 04:27, intrigeri wrote:
Thanks in advance, and sorry for any inconvenience it may cause (e.g.
the AppArmor policy for Thunderbird has various issues in sid; all of
those I'm aware of are fixed in experimental already).
Where "various issues" means no thunderbird external helpers work under xfce. Not a single one, as far as I can tell. And there goes another one: what happened to my .signature? I have filed as many bugs as I can given the time available. I will file one more for the missing .signature, and then I am disabling apparmor.

aa-complain thunderbird does not work (see #882047), so I used "systemctl mask apparmor.service" followed by a reboot. Ah, that is much better (#882048):

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben@transient.nz>
Director