Re: Anyone using stretch/buster/sid on ARMv4t ?

On Sat, Nov 11, 2017 at 09:03:04PM +0100, Andreas Henriksson wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Tue, Nov 07, 2017 at 11:10:27PM +0200, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> [...]
> > This whole "so many packages are broken on armel" narrative
> > is actually mostly FUD, and you are suggesting mitigations
> > for a nonexisting problem.
> >
> > The only major package where armel is the only release architecture
> > where it can no longer be built is Node.js, and not having the Node.js
> > ecosysyem on armel has already been sorted out for stretch.
> >
> > Every time the topic of armel-specific major problems comes up people
> > are either not nameing any specific problems, or they mention problems
> > that were fixed long ago.
> [...]
>
> Please fix #848190

You are asking the wrong person since mozjs24 will not be in buster (#879576).

Please ask the porters who have committed themselves
for armhf and armel in stretch to support you on that.

GNOME in buster currently uses mozjs52, and I did fix
mozjs52 on armel 2 months ago.

> kthxbye

cu
Adrian