Fwd: Problems with upload packages

Hello everybody,

I am a new maintainer. I find an interest (for me) package: cligh (https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/cligh).

This package was in RFA status and I try to adopted it, so I send my ITA request. This is the #851186 on bugs.debian.org

So, I downloaded the package, I used the dsc to uncompress the folders, and then I modified the "control file" and "changelog file" (with dch -i) with the purpose tu add me how new Maintainer.

Then, I build the package with dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc -sa and all is ok.

Next, I sign the *.changes with debsign *.change.

Last, I upload the package using: dupload *change. Apparently the package send to ftp correctly, but if I loggin to the ftp-upload-master via Filezilla, I just see the *.tar.gz  and not all the tarball generated with dpkg-builpackage.

And in the https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/cligh not appear my changes.

What is happening? What's wrong?

Reference: the star (*) mean cligh_0.3-1.1

Regards!
Emmanuel
--
Arias Emmanuel