Re: Anyone using stretch/buster/sid on ARMv4t ?

On Tue, 07 Nov 2017 20:44:08 +0200, Adrian Bunk wrote:

> > > for the armel port in buster the question of raising the baseline came up.
> > That has been a recurring question over the time, the reason to
> > maintain ARMv4t instruction set was OpenMoko mobile phone, which lot
> > of people was using back in the days.
> A prerequisite for using buster would be a non-ancient kernel,
> which rules out most hardware including OpenMoko.

Even stretch's libc6 is too new for the "newest" OpenMoko kernel I'm
aware of. De facto Debian on the OpenMoko seems to be dead already,
unless I'm missing something. (And I'd love to hear the opposite.)

Cheers,
gregor

--
 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at/ - Debian Developer https://www.debian.org