Re: Looking for maintainers for our project

On 11/06/2017 09:56 AM, bob@coldsource.net wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I work for UFC - Que Choisir (a French consumer association) and we just
> released (GPL3) version 2.0 of our job scheduler evQueue.
>
> Here is the website : http://www.evqueue.net/
>
> We are providing debian packages (debian 8 and 9) but would like to know
> if it is possible to get some help to provide these packages directly in
> the debian repository.
>
> Thanks for any help !
>
> Thibault

Hi,

Your best hope is probably to maintain it yourself directly in Debian.
For doing so, just prepare the package, upload it to
https://mentors.debian.net/ then search someone to sponsor the upload of
the package in Debian. Details are explained there.

I hope this helps.
Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)