Anyone using stretch/buster/sid on ARMv4t ?

Hi,

for the armel port in buster the question of raising the baseline came up.

20 years ago you could go into a shop and buy a mobile phone
with a CPU supported by the armel port in stretch.

Roger Shimizu is doing a great job on ARMv5 hardware and I've seen bug
reports from users on ARMv5 hardware in stretch, so it is clear that
ARMv5 should stay supported (and of course also ARMv6 and ARMv7).

But while it was mentioned that there exists ARMv4t hardware that works
with current mainline kernels [1], it is not clear whether there are any
actual users left - and without users we might not even notice if the
port is broken on the baseline.

If anyone is running stretch, buster or sid on ARMv4t hardware,
then please let us know what device and kernel you are using
and whether you intend to use buster.

cu
Adrian

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-arm/2017/08/msg00046.html