Re: RFP: pgadmin4 -- Web administration tool for PostgreSQL

On Sun, Oct 22, 2017 at 12:10 AM, Alexander Wirt wrote:

> My company (credativ) released Elephant Shed [1] on Friday which is an
> Opensource, Debian Based Postgressql Appliance. My colleague packaged
> pgadmin4 in that process and we will probably polish those packages in the
> next weeks to make them ready for debian.

Please note that there are already ITPs for these packages:

https://bugs.debian.org/834129
https://bugs.debian.org/856025
https://bugs.debian.org/879382

Personally, I hope someone will be packaging the Python Qt version for
desktop users.

--
bye,
pabs