Re: Whether remotely running software is considered "software" for Debian.

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 11:16:36AM +0200, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:
> python-digitalocean, ruby-azure*, waagent, twittering-mode,
> probably HBCI clients, python3-googleapi,
> python3-pyicloud, python-yowsup, youtube-dl,
> libgfbgraph-0.2-dev

Thank you for this list.  I removed servers that cannot run on a general
purpose system, because for obvious reasons they cannot be included in main
even if they were free software.  For the others, so far there have been people
popping up with "a free server for this exists" for every example we came up
with, so I'll wait to see if that happens for those as well.

Thanks,
Bas