Mail templates

Hi everybody,

I replied this email off-list. In the publicity team we have started recently
a git repo with email templates for replying this type of requests.
We receive emails likes this often in press@debian.org and I'm sure we're
not the only team.
The git repo is at https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/publicity/mails.git/
feel free to improve the existing emails, add translations and new emails.

Ana