Re: Whether remotely running software is considered "software" for Debian.

Carsten Leonhardt <leo@debian.org> writes:

> Actually, I haven't seen anyone citing the following part of policy
> 2.2.1: "None of the packages in the main archive area require software
> outside of that area to function."

Yes, that's been raised. I've responded to that at
<URL:[🔎] 851sodkbsc.fsf@benfinney.id.au">https://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/[🔎] 851sodkbsc.fsf@benfinney.id.au>.

--
 \      “Software patents provide one more means of controlling access |
  `\      to information. They are the tool of choice for the internet |