Re: OpenSSL disables TLS 1.0 and 1.1

On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 9:42 AM, Kurt Roeckx wrote:

> This will likely break certain things that for whatever reason
> still don't support TLS 1.2. I strongly suggest that if it's not
> supported that you add support for it, or get the other side to
> add support for it.

This has broken the Python mechanize based script that I use to
connect to my ISP's web interface and extract information about how
much bandwidth quota I have used. I don't have any way to fix my ISP's
web servers.

Will we be disabling TLS 1.0/1.1 in web browsers and other TLS
implementations too?

--
bye,
pabs