Re: Packaging WebExtensions compatible with multiple browsers

Am Montag, den 21.08.2017, 21:36 +0800 schrieb Yao Wei:
> Hi,
>
> There are some problems for us to package Debian packages for
> WebExtensions that can support Firefox and Chromium using the same
> codebase.  I do come up with my idea, but I still need a conclusion
> prepare a package:
>
> 1. Should we use different prefix for the WebExtensions packages that
> support different browsers?
>
> I think webext- prefix can be good for this kind of packages.

I am all for option one. The webext- prefix sounds good.

--
Benjamin Drung
System Developer

ProfitBricks GmbH
Greifswalder Str. 207
D - 10405 Berlin

Email: benjamin.drung@profitbricks.com
Web: https://www.profitbricks.com

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin.
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 125506B.
Geschäftsführer: Achim Weiss.