Bug#872695: ITP: caja-admin -- Add administrative actions to Caja's right-click menu
Owner: Mike Gabriel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Package name : caja-admin
Version : 0.0.1
Upstream Author : Sander Sweers <email@example.com>
* URL : https://github.com/infirit/caja-admin
* License : GPL-3+
Programming Lang: Python
Description : Add administrative actions to Caja's right-click menu
Caja Admin is a simple Python extension for the Caja file manager that
adds some administrative actions to the right-click menu:
- Open as Administrator: opens a folder in a new Caja window running
with administrator (root) privileges.
- Edit as Administrator: opens a file in a Pluma window running with
administrator (root) privileges.
- Run as Administrator: runs an executable file with administrator
(root) privileges inside a MATE Terminal.
The package will be maintained under the umbrella of the Debian+Ubuntu MATE
Packaging Team and it will finally be a substitute for caja-gksu.