Re: Call for volunteers: FTP Team

On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 12:04:26AM -0300, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> > > If someone hypothetically joins, are they allowed to rename the FTP team
> > > to something that doesn't include "FTP"?
> >
> > GopherTeam?
>
> archive team, really.  But where's the fun in that?
>
> funmasters, maybe?  it is only a two-letter change...

I would like to propose a one letter change FTP -> FTW

For The Win Team is also For The World ;-)

Unfortunately For the World Masters seems...erm...slightly...?

...Well, in keeping with the Toy Story theme, FTW Masters is
worshipped by the Squeezes (packages alien to the archive) and at the
time of a "Win" a package new to the archive is selected as for the
"World".  Finally, New Maintainers tremble with trepidation at the
power of The Claw, as it is known internally.

Yes? ;-)

Cheers,
Nicholas