ITP: libjs-semantic -- JS framework based around principles from natural language

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist
Owner: Michael Lustfield <michael@lustfield.net>

* Package name    : libjs-semantic
  Version         : 2.2.13
  Upstream Author : semantic-ui.com
* URL             : https://github.com/Semantic-Org/Semantic-UI
* License         : Expat
  Programming Lang: Javascript
  Description     : JS framework based around principles from natural language

 Semantic allows developers to build beautiful websites fast, with concise
 HTML, intuitive javascript, and simplified debugging, helping make front-end
 development a delightful experience. Semantic is responsively designed
 allowing your website to handle multiple devices. Semantic integrates  with
 frameworks such as React, Angular, Meteor, and Ember.

This JS library is being packaged as a build dependency of gitea (a gogs fork).
There are a lot of build dependencies and I would love some help. If anyone is
interested in handling this package, please feel free to contact me!