ITP: libjs-swaggerui -- Assets to dynamically generate documentation

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist
Owner: Michael Lustfield <michael@lustfield.net>

* Package name    : libjs-swaggerui
  Version         : 3.1.4
  Upstream Author : 2017 SmartBear Software
* URL             : https://github.com/swagger-api/swagger-ui
* License         : Apache-2.0
  Programming Lang: Javascript
  Description     : Collection of assets to dynamically generate documentation

 Swagger UI is a collection of HTML, Javascript, and CSS assets that allow
 anyone to visualize and interact with an API's resources without needing to
 have any implementation logic in place. It provides visual documentation,
 making it easy for back-end implementation and client-side consumption.

This JS library is being packaged as a build dependency of gitea (a gogs fork).
There are a lot of build dependencies and I would love some help. If anyone is
interested in handling this package, please feel free to contact me!