Banks and Credit Unions

Hi,

Would you be interested in an email leads of Banks and Credit Unions? We can help you reach out to key Top decision makers like:

Title includes:

Ø  CEO/President/Chairman

Ø  CFOs/Controllers

Ø  Finance VPs/Directors/Managers

Ø  Accounting/Finance Professionals

Ø  Treasurers/Investment Officers

Ø  Internal Auditors

Ø  Risk, Compliance Officers/Managers etc.

I’d be happy to send over few sample records if you could throw some light on your target audience, and set up a time to discuss further.

The list comes with complete contact information like Contact name, Email address, Title, Company name, Phone number, Mailing address, etc.

If there is someone else in your organization that I need to speak with, I’d be grateful if you would forward this email to the appropriate contact and help me with the introduction.

Have a great day!

Regards,

Ben Adler / INF Solutions

If you don't wish to receive emails from us reply back with "Unsubscribe".