Re: When do we update the homepage to a modern design? (was Re: Moving away from (unsupportable) FusionForge on Alioth)

Let's begin with a sin of big screen users. Say, I am using 2560x1440 display, and the website is painful to view. Adding a max-width to the container can help.

Secondly, I think the fonts can be larger and be less crowded (by increasing line-height).

I think there are much more we can do even without changing the content.
On Tue, 16 May 2017 at 09:53 Nikolaus Rath <Nikolaus@rath.org> wrote:
On May 15 2017, Adam Borowski <kilobyte@angband.pl> wrote:
>> https://www.debian.org/
>
> Not that different from Gentoo's.  What's the problem you're seeing?

I think this is one of the those situations where if you don't see it
yourself right away, you'll just have to take other people's word for
it. It may not be that different for you, but there's a big difference
for at least some other people.

Best,
-Nikolaus

--
GPG Fingerprint: ED31 791B 2C5C 1613 AF38 8B8A D113 FCAC 3C4E 599F