Re: convention on listen port local or all network interfaces etc. - revision 2

Hi Patrick,

On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 11:22:00AM +0000, Patrick Schleizer wrote:
> A convention on listen port local or all network interfaces etc. would
> be desirable.

I agree, though I'm not sure we can get consensus on this…

However, I also think that you should restart this discussion once stretch has
been released. Now it's not the best time to have such discussions…

> Any questions? Any suggestions? What do you think?
>
> Feedback on the ticket [0] and pull requests on the repository [1] are
> welcome.

(I haven't looked at neither…) but I'd suggest you file a bug against the
"general" pseudo-package in the Debian BTS as that's a more proper place to
discuss changes in Debian.

Thanks!

--
cheers,