Re: mining system information of bugs

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 2:16 AM, Adam Borowski wrote:

> Anything else you'd want me to get?  Core counts for >1?  UTC hours or days
> of week when bugs are filed?  Kernels that've been in the archive vs those
> that haven't?

I'd be interested in stats of Debian releases, preferred suites, apt
policies and how many bugs were filed from systems running Debian
derivatives, or other distros if any.

BTW, I added a link to this thread in the Debian statistics page:

https://wiki.debian.org/Statistics?action=diff&rev1=162&rev2=163

Are you planning on producing these graphs/stats continuously/automatically?

Got any information on how they were produced?

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise