Re: Packages with /outdated/ packaging style

* Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu>, 2016-01-19, 20:04:
Just for the record: I'm currently touching all those packages maintained by Debian Med and not uploaded for >3 years. Some last remainings of dh5 were removed and some other issues solved. I admit all of these "long time not uploaded" packages had some issues that rectify a new upload. IMHO also debian/compat < 9 is another good reason since automatic build time testing is not done if existing.

I don't know what you mean by dh5, but I'm pretty sure there was no change regarding "automatic build time testing" in compat 9.

--
Jakub Wilk