Re: Continuous integration for Debian packages

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 04:36:54PM +0300, Andrey ``Bass'' Shcheglov wrote:
> I want to use a continuous integration server (Jenkins or TeamCity) to
> build binary packages from the official Debian distribution.
It's not clear what does "build binary packages from the official Debian
distribution" mean. Do you want to rebuild source packages downloaded from
the archive?

> Do I have to somehow account for Debian-specific use cases like NMU,
> Team Upload (dch --team) and/or QA Upload (dch --qa)?
If you use dpkg-buildpackage then the specifics of the last changelog
entry don't matter.

--
WBR, wRAR