Re: kronatools_2.7+dfsg-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Thorsten,

On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 10:00:10PM +0000, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:

> according to [1] it is even a word mark, so I don't think it is a good
> idea to let anything related to diagnostic software with krona in its
> name into the archive.

Thanks for your torough checking. As discussed long ago[2]

  "KronaTools" may work, since the actual trademark is just "Krona". You could also use "Radiant", which was the original name (and still in SourceForge with a redirect). We avoided Radiant so our name could be trademarked, but you wouldn't have that problem I'm guessing.

It would help to hear other opinions before trying another upload to
new: What name do you think is a proper name for this project in Debian.

Any opinions?

Kind regards

     Andreas.

[2] https://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-med-packaging/2016-August/045589.html