testing Debian NFS servers

Before jessie, I used to see Debian NFS servers of various sizes running
for months without reboots.

After upgrading to jessie, I started to encounter crashes which have
eventually been traced[1] to NFS.  Other users have seen[2] this too.
For anybody trying Debian as an NFS server for the first time, it may
not have been the best experience.

I noticed the nfs-utils package had been needing[3] some attention and
so I've prepared an update to v1.3.4 for sid.

While I've done some basic testing of the new nfs-utils with a backports
kernel on jessie, I'm not able to test every permutation of NFS
versions, Kerberos support, etc.  It would be really helpful if other
people who are using NFS might have a look at this too.

Regards,

Daniel

1. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=847549
2. http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-fsdevel/msg98540.html