Re: Release impact of introducing a new archive section?

On Thu, 2016-12-08 at 21:39 -0800, Josh Triplett wrote:
> I've now written and submitted all of these patches.

Might it be useful to have this list of names and descriptions in some
canonical packaged location, such that updating these tools is just a
version bump on a build dep, or even a runtime dep? Best case maybe it
would be possible to arrange for it to be a simple binNMU.

(my first thought was a canonical online location, but these tools may
not want that at runtime and can't rely on it at build time, but maybe
that should be the source used for the package)

Ian.