Re: Crowd funding campaign to package browserify in debian

On 24/11/16 09:31, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> On Thursday 24 November 2016 01:31 PM, Daniel Pocock wrote:
>> If you can expand the scope of your crowdfunding effort to cover
>> those libraries needed for homer-ui, then I'm happy to promote
>> the crowdfunding in the HOMER and free RTC communities.
>
> Can you ask the upstream to create a list of dependencies
> (preferably in package.json format so we can use our existing tools
> to create a tracker)? Without this, we cannot know how many
> dependencies and how complex the packaging is.

The list includes the contents of this directory:

https://github.com/sipcapture/homer-ui/tree/master/lib

and this subdirectory (all these are Angular JS deps):

https://github.com/sipcapture/homer-ui/tree/master/lib/angular-third

They are removing Highcharts, it is very-non-free and requires a
payment.  There is a Github issue for tidying up the other lib/*
contents to make it easier for a package maintainer to work with the tree:

https://github.com/sipcapture/homer-ui/issues/81

Regards,

Daniel