Re: Next steps for gitlab.debian (Re: GitLab B.V. to host free-software GitLab for Debian project)

On Sat, Nov 12, 2016 at 07:23:13PM +0100, Bernd Zeimetz wrote:
> It is nice, I'm running it, but even for my personal installation I
> found too many annoying things (including looong time till bugfixes
> arrive in a release), so that I think about migrating to gogs.
> Its nice, works well, but it lacks development manpower.

It is developed by people without understanding of what they are doing.
I still didn't request all the CVE for things I found, nor am I sure
searching for further problems is a good use of my time.

My recommendation: stay away, as far as possible,

Bastoan

--
The heart is not a logical organ.
		-- Dr. Janet Wallace, "The Deadly Years", stardate 3479.4