Re: Debian Installer Stretch Alpha 8 release

Am 12.11.2016 um 19:17 schrieb Guillem Jover:
> Control: severity 843073 important

> Ok, Mattia Rizzolo tells me (thanks!) that it's actually twice per
> week, and that the debootstrap used is from jessie

Is this really so for all buildds?
See #843433, the sparc64 buildds apparently do use a merged-usr chroot.

so this should not
> be such a big deal for the Debian buildds. I'm thus lowering the
> severity.

Hm, I would still consider it release critical, i.e. something which
needs to be fixed before we can release stretch. Otherwise this will
bite us later.

Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?