Re: Next steps for gitlab.debian (Re: GitLab B.V. to host free-software GitLab for Debian project)

On 06/08/2016 09:39 PM, Adrien CLERC wrote:
> Let me add another one: GitBlit (http://gitblit.com/) It may not be as
> active as others, but it is quite simple, and provide me a huge benefits
> over Gogs, since it knows how to handle git repositories created by
> third-party on disk. Using Gogs, all git repositories must have been
> imported.
> It's in Java, and I don't know if the "Pull request" thing is really useful.

It is nice, I'm running it, but even for my personal installation I
found too many annoying things (including looong time till bugfixes
arrive in a release), so that I think about migrating to gogs.

Its nice, works well, but it lacks development manpower.