Re: Next steps for gitlab.debian (Re: GitLab B.V. to host free-software GitLab for Debian project)

On Thursday 28 July 2016 12:10 PM, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> I'm going to setup a gitlab.debian.net alias to git.fosscommunity.in for
> those who want to use gitlab unofficially.

I have setup gitlab.debian.net as an alias for git.fosscommunity.in

$ host gitlab.debian.net
gitlab.debian.net is an alias for git.fosscommunity.in.
git.fosscommunity.in has address 213.167.243.152

Though omniauth does not work well for multiple domains (you'll have to
create a local account if you want to use gitlab.debian.net alias) ie,
if you have to use your gitlab.com or github.com or other omniauth
provided account, you'll have to use git.fosscommunity.in as domain.

I have filed a feature request for multi domain support
https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/19449

Cheers
Praveen