Re: Building architecture:all packages

On Sat, Nov 12, 2016 at 6:32 AM, Christoph Biedl wrote:

> How would this affect your assessment of the situation?

The details matter, without them I don't think any assessment is useful.

> In my feeling, revealing the packages' names would give the story some kind of
> blaming. That's not my intention.

I don't think mentioning package names is blaming, but I understand
not everyone takes it that way. When mentioning the details you could
be more explicit that your intention is not to blame anyone.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise