Re: misleading timestamps in binnmus

Cyril Brulebois writes ("Re: misleading timestamps in binnmus"):
> Ian Jackson <ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk> (2016-11-09):
> > What version of sbuild do buildds run ?  Ie, supposing that this is
> > fixed in sbuild in stretch, will this be fixed on the buildds ?  Or do
> > we need to update jessie, or what ?
>
> sbuild on buildds uses a specific version of sbuild, for reasons I'm not
> going to summarize. The base version is close to what's in jessie (see the
> first lines of any build log which has “sbuild (Debian sbuild) 0.65.2”).
> Repository seems to live under:
>   https://apt.buildd.debian.org/

Thanks.  When Johannes has decided exactly what the sbuild patch looks
like in sid, I will take a look at the repo there and backport the
change.  In what form should I supply mhy update ?  As an source+all
upload of sbuild, as if I were being sponsored ?  As a
git-format-patch against a git import of what I find there (or a
dgitish git branch) ?

Ian.