Re: libc recently more aggressive about pthread locks in stable ?

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh writes ("Re: libc recently more aggressive about pthread locks in stable ?"):
> That said, I am not going to propose any changes to the glibc blacklist
> at this time, unless new information about how well Intel TSX really
> works in Broadwell becomes available.

So you think that the situation with jessie is OK ?

To be fair the only things which I have noticed broken so far are
ghostscript and ogg123 but I'm hardly a typical user.  My footprint
probably involves many fewer multithreaded programs.

Ian.