Re: libc recently more aggressive about pthread locks in stable ?

On Sun, Nov 06, 2016 at 08:02:56PM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Henrique de Moraes Holschuh writes ("Re: libc recently more aggressive about pthread locks in stable ?"):
> > And what should we do about Debian stretch, then?
>
> Perhaps we could add the assert you suggest, on non-lock-elision
> hardware.  Whether to do that would depend on its performance impact.

Idea: what if we added the assert now, for a few months of testing on all
hardware, then drop it during the freeze?

--
A MAP07 (Dead Simple) raspberry tincture recipe: 0.5l 95% alcohol, 1kg
raspberries, 0.4kg sugar; put into a big jar for 1 month.  Filter out and