Re: More 5 november in the release schedule

Marc Haber wrote:
>On Sun, 06 Nov 2016 09:38:00 +0000, Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net>
>wrote:
>>Marc Haber:
>>>
>>> Does this really mean "once you're out, you'll stay out"?
>>>
>>Yes.
>
>That is really really bad. I really hoped back in 2015 that you were
>joking when you announced that.

Which packages in particular are you planning to ignore and get
dropped out of the release?

Releasing Debian is work for all of us, not just the Release Team...

  Armed with "Valor": "Centurion" represents quality of Discipline,
  Honor, Integrity and Loyalty. Now you don't have to be a Caesar to
  concord the digital world while feeling safe and proud.