Re: More 5 november in the release schedule

On Sun, Nov 06, 2016 at 11:59:34AM +0100, Marc Haber wrote:
> That is really really bad. I really hoped back in 2015 that you were
> joking when you announced that.

It's really, really good. I was really glad that it isn't a joke.

I'm even willing to justify my opinion: Keeping testing in a state
that can be released seems to be the only way in which we can make a
release in a reasonable time frame. We've tried several other
approaches, which haven't worked. The approach of "let's freeze and
then try to fix things" didn't work. Let's not try it again.

--
I want to build worthwhile things that might last. --joeyh