Re: OpenSSL 1.1.0

Kurt Roeckx <kurt@roeckx.be> wrote:

Hi,

> There might also be packages for which the changes are more
> involved and that can't be fixed in time for the release. If you
> want to stay with OpenSSL 1.0.2 you need to change your Build-Depends
> from libssl-dev to libssl1.0-dev.

Almost expected, this fails where another build-dep pulls in libssl-dev,
i.e. adjusting build-dep for src:asterisk

output-version: 1.2
native-architecture: amd64
report:
 -
  package: sbuild-build-depends-asterisk-dummy
  version: 0.invalid.0
  architecture: amd64
  status: broken
  reasons:
   -
    conflict:
     pkg1:
      package: libssl1.0-dev
      version: 1.0.2j-3
      architecture: amd64
      unsat-conflict: libssl-dev:amd64
     pkg2:
      package: libssl-dev
      version: 1.1.0b-2
      architecture: amd64
     depchain1:
      -
       depchain:
        -
         package: sbuild-build-depends-asterisk-dummy
         version: 0.invalid.0
         architecture: amd64
         depends: libssl1.0-dev:amd64
     depchain2:
      -
       depchain:
        -
         package: sbuild-build-depends-asterisk-dummy
         version: 0.invalid.0
         architecture: amd64
         depends: libc-client2007e-dev:amd64
        -
         package: libc-client2007e-dev
         version: 8:2007f~dfsg-4+b1
         architecture: amd64
         depends: libssl-dev:amd64

Incidentally libc-client2007e-dev has an open FTBFS RC bug against
OpenSSL 1.1.0, but a patch is there. So I cannot really ask them to
downgrade to libssl1.0-dev as well.

Bernhard