Re: SV: where to report translation bugs?

 Since my previous post, I remembered that in  reportbug there's a flag  for l10n - is that flag only an aid for the package maintainer, or do bugreports then get forwarded to the localization team?

- i have never received any bug reports (perhaps just no bug reports) that way around, so no forwarding. (only on individuel basis, someone now to send Danish issues to me or a reference to the Danish translations groups).

 My concern here is if bugreporters need to know special contact addresses for localization issues.

- I think a discussion about this took place some years ago. There is no automatic system for package descriptions (as I recall).

bye
Joe

-