where to report translation bugs?

Hi,

Where should I most appropriately report bugs in translations of long
descriptions?

Concretely the danish translation for android-platform-tools-base has
its command names translated which renders the long description pretty
useless.

If I investigate further and come up with a fix for such bug, it maybe
makes sense to report it to the package, but really I wouldn't even know
what to do myself if one of the packages I maintain got a bugreport
(without proposed solution) for a language I cannot speak myself.

Hence my general question: Where is the ideal place for l10n bugs for
package descriptions?

 - Jonas