Browserified files and DFSG

Hi,

There is a bug with severity serious filed against libjs-handlebars [1]
(it is also a bug in ruby-handlebars-assets).

The corresponding source code is present in libjs-handlebars (only in
experimental right now, but it could be reuploaded to unstable once I
have clarity).

It needs grunt to be packaged [2] to be able to browserify it in debian.

I agree it is nice to be able to browsetrify it in debian, but I don't
think it is serious enough to be removed from debian or moved to non-free.

Do we have a consensus on this issue?

Thanks
Praveen

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=817092