[MBF] Obsoleting Source-Version substvar

Hi!

I'd like to obsolete the ${Source-Version} substvar, which has very
misleading semantics, and has been deprecated since dpkg 1.13.19 in
2006-05-04. This currently emits warnings from various dpkg-dev
scripts and from lintian.

<https://lintian.debian.org/tags/substvar-source-version-is-deprecated.html>

I'm attaching the prospective dd-list, and the template bug report. I'd
like do the MBF in 1 or 2 weeks, and turn the warnings into errors in
the first dpkg release after 1 or 2 months from now. I'm easy if people
would like more or less time?

Thanks,
Guillem
Chris Lawrence <lawrencc@debian.org>
   routeplanner

Clément Stenac <zorglub@debian.org>
   libid3tag (U)

Damián Viano <debian@damianv.com.ar>
   libpcl1

Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org>
   libsigc++-1.2

Daniel Ruoso <daniel@ruoso.com>
   colorblind

David Martínez Moreno <ender@debian.org>
   uclmmbase

Debian QA Group <packages@qa.debian.org>
   libjconv
   libxcrypt

Giuseppe Sacco <eppesuig@debian.org>
   hylafax

Javier Fernandez-Sanguino Pen~a <jfs@debian.org>
   clips

Joachim Wiedorn <ad_debian@joonet.de>
   hylafax (U)

John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org>
   pygopherd

Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org>
   tessa

Junichi Uekawa <dancer@debian.org>
   dancer-xml

Kurt Roeckx <kurt@roeckx.be>
   libid3tag (U)

Mad Maintainers <pkg-mad-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
   libid3tag

Massimo Dal Zotto <dz@debian.org>
   tclx8.4

Matt Flax <flatmax@ieee.org>
   mffm-fftw

Matthias Urlichs <smurf@debian.org>
   yapps2

OHURA Makoto <ohura@debian.org>
   vflib3

Paul Slootman <paul@debian.org>
   libident

Peter S Galbraith <psg@debian.org>
   libtcd

Raphael Bossek <bossekr@debian.org>
   osspsa

Rob Browning <rlb@defaultvalue.org>
   emacs24

Ross Burton <ross@debian.org>
   libgconf-bridge

Sam Clegg <samo@debian.org>
   libid3tag (U)

Hi!

This source package uses the ${Source-Version} substvar variable
deprecated since dpkg 1.13.19 in 2006-05-04. That upload also introduced
the substvars binary:Version and source:Version which can be used
instead.

Using this deprecated substvar will become an error in the near
future. Please update the package.

See also: <link to MBF thread>.

Thanks,
Guillem