Re: Replacing web assets with symlinks to packaged versions

On ശനി 09 ജൂലൈ 2016 08:30 വൈകു, Josh Triplett wrote:
> Balasankar C wrote:

>>> You just add a links file in your package to replace the js to symlinks. And add dependency on the js package.
>>>
>>> That's all you'll need.
>>>

>> That involves repackaging right? I think he is trying to do it without making
>> multiple tarballs.

Ah. My mistake. I misunderstood the query. BTW, in this case, we can just use
gbp.conf (if using gbp) to remove the redundant file while importing new
version, right? We have been doing that for many of the rails-assets-* packages
in Debian Ruby team.

--
Balasankar C
http://balasankarc.in