Debian/Linux Community and News Project

Hello everyone,

If I were to startup a Linux/Raspberry Pi/Debian news site, would anyone care to help with authoring, research and development? Just email me at - me@jamesthedev.com. This would be a new opportunity to build not only a news site, but a versatile Linux community where the people could decide what should be posted, have a discussion board etc. This would be a section of a huge collaborative project, involving a large amount of members from the Linux community, ranging from expert Linux Professionals, to beginner Linux Users. The site would be orientated around Linux news, focusing quite a large portion of it on Debian News.

Although this may seem like a huge journey, I am willing to embark on it, and I would love for others to help. We need a people run community website, and I would like to help create one. Have a great day!

Thanks in advance,

James Gallagher