Re: Reply headers vs. in-mail requests (was Re: Bad news to CUDA applications (was: Re: GCC 6 & binutils for the Debian stretch release))

On Fri, Jul 01, 2016 at 09:04:50AM -0400, The Wanderer wrote:
> I'm pretty sure there is no header setting which will make this fully
> automatic.

I have been suitably admonished off-list for starting this $DEITY-awful
sub-topic once again. Consider myself chastened!

--
Jonathan Dowland
Please do not CC me, I am subscribed to the list.