Re: Next steps for gitlab.debian (Re: GitLab B.V. to host free-software GitLab for Debian project)

On Wed, Jun 08, 2016 at 08:31:17PM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
> I must say that those .net => .org migrations have been a nuisance for
> years. For me, at least.

Oh yes, I appreciate that, it is a problem. But I don't see an alternative, I can't
realistically see GitLab for Debian getting off the ground on a DSA approved host
with a .org host, that route is dead in the water.

--
Jonathan Dowland
Please do not CC me, I am subscribed to the list.