Re: Remove clamav-unofficial-sigs

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 3:47 PM, Mathieu Parent wrote:
>> Personally I am still waiting for clamav freshclam to properly support
>> third-party signatures, so clamav-unofficial-sigs can be a config file.
>
> Is there a tracking bug for this? How can we help?

This was an upstream initiative that now appears to be completely
removed from their website. Some references still exist on archive.org
though:

https://wayback.archive.org/web/http://www.clamav.net/lang/en/2011/07/25/clamav-0-97-2-is-now-available/
https://wayback.archive.org/web/http://www.clamav.net/lang/en/download/cvd/3rdparty/

CCing Luca from the clamav project, perhaps he has some news about this.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise