Re: Status of the src:lsb package

Am 17.09.2015 um 14:56 schrieb Didier 'OdyX' Raboud:
> After the discussion [0] about these changes back in July (on both
> debian-lsb@ and debian-devel@), I have uploaded src:lsb 9.20150826 to
> unstable, building no LSB compatibility packages anymore (besides lsb-
> release and lsb-base). As far as I could see, this didn't affect
> anything in unstable at the time (and that's how things should be).

So far I only stumbled upon one proprietary deb which has a Depends:
lsb, which will be broken by dropping the lsb compat packages.
It's the closed-source Epson printer driver [1]. It's a rather badly
maintained package (using alien), still wanted to mention it as a data
point.

Michael

[1]
http://download.ebz.epson.net/dsc/du/02/DriverDownloadInfo.do?LG2=DE&CN2=&DSCMI=41168&DSCCHK=0e9768085d5eb29e4f7ff342373d89a6397237ce