Re: Polkit: prompt for root password

It seems to me, that such approach will increase security. If "sudo" and "policykit" prompt for user password, then even if some other man knows my user password, he can administer system, as he can both log into the system and user sudo/polkit, but if root password is required for using sudo/polkit, then knowing my user's password is not enough, and the only thing he will be able to change is files in /home/user.

Yours sincerely, Jayson Willson