Re: Packages with /outdated/ packaging style

On Dec 28, Santiago Vila <sanvila@unex.es> wrote:

> Hmm... Are you suggesting that "hello-traditional" should be converted to dh?
>
> I have mixed feelings about putting in the same bag things which are
> clearly bugs with things which are not necessarily bugs.
Indeed. So far I have not seen compelling arguments to switch from
debhelper to dh.

Also, some of my packages are a bit convoluted and I am not really
looking forward to redoing half the packaging work without, e.g.
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/users/md/inn2.git/tree/debian/rules :-)

--
ciao,
Marco